Our COVID-19 Workplace Guidance center is one of the highest value propositions we’ve ever offered to clients and members of the business community. You get 6 months of unlimited access, for the cost of a few hours of legal counsel, to an extensive collection of material across our employment and labor, business and corporate, and litigation practices.
Featuring multiple sections with content organized by subject for easy reference including topics like Preparedness Plans, Safety, Vaccinations and Remote Work as well as industry specific guidance, the Workplace Guidance Center serves as a blueprint for businesses.
Whether you are returning your workforce after disruption, establishing new protocols, or continuing operations and looking for a one-stop shop for decision-making tools, the Guidance Center serves as an on-demand, self-serve library of legal solutions without incurring hourly fees.
Here is a sampling of what is covered by your organization’s subscription:
- Resources: Want to immediately lay your hands on an executive order? A state or federal poster? The DOL’s frequently expanding COVID-19 Q&A? Local health authority guidance? New unemployment rules? Industry reopening manuals? We have gathered what we consider to be the central books in the library in one place for your reference and convenience.
- Forms, Plans and Policies: Want suggestions for forms? A COVID-19 Preparedness Plan? A sample policy? A recall letter? We have drafted templates for you to put into service immediately or to serve as the foundation for your customization efforts.
- Practical Guidance: Want a flow chart to help sort out all the different leave requirements? Suggestions for how to respond to employees who don’t want to work? Considerations for employees you are recalling to work? A checklist for new legal protections that apply to your employees? We have gathered practical guidance drafted by MJ attorneys to be relevant, user friendly and helpful to the real life considerations you are facing.
- Update email: All subscribers receive update emails keeping them up to date on new and updated documents in the Guidance Center as well information on any changes in government policies or practices.
The COVID-19 Workplace Guidance Center goes beyond education and offers our work product, which is why we have treated it differently. We have priced it at a level designed to be affordable so that anyone who wants to use it has that option even in difficult economic times. For Subscription details, click below.
The COVID-19 Workplace Guidance Center provides access to materials such as:
- compliance checklists
- communications to employees about returning to work safely
- preparedness plans built on best practices
- health assessment and contact tracing tools
- step-by-step guides on how to return safely
- postings and policies relevant to COVID-19 concerns